Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I have spent all day in my room with my macbook. I need a life. But it's gotten better. Explored garageband, not bad. Iphoto works with my camera, so I'm happy. I'm listening to Exile in Guyville, having a good time.


Luau went well. I thought the meccalily set went alright. First public perfomance on guitar. I definitely feel I'm a better musician on bass. Everyone else agreed it was one of the best Meccalily sets, if not the best. Alright then. Set with Dad went alright, some of my worst playing but who cares, no one was there and everyone that was, were drunk. Oh well, made an easier crowd to play to.

Packed up, then spent the rest of the night in a good feeling. Kinda over did it, but it was fine. Went out on the dock and was completely enamored with the lake. It looked like a perfect reflection, plus whenever I looked up at the sky, it seemed to be falling down on me, but not in "OH FUCK" but more of some sorta of weird mobile that got more and less slack in the string. 

Was very cool, makes for a good birthday party. Woke up, still out of it from the last night. Lasted until 4-5 in the afternoon. Went over to  Bills. He had a bouncey house from his graduation party. Blew it up and bounced around with Bonnie and Allie. Was a lot of fun. 

Yesterday, saw Fiasco at AS220 which has Steve Buscemi's son in it. Talked with them for a while. Drove to Nick/Dean/Chris walked down before the show. Saw show, walked back and played pool, had a beer and listening to Captain Beefheart. Left around 1:30. 

Tomorrow. Radiohead, need to go to walmart/the bank before hand.

No comments: